"We had the most wonderful team building retreat. Halibut Cove is a magical place, and at Stillpoint you have one of those rare experiences that matches the surroundings!" ~ Ken Osterkamp, AARP Alaska State Director
Exclusive Events and Weddings
Exclusive Events Include: adult reunions, corporate seminars, board meetings, birthday and anniversary celebrations, girlfriend getaways, creative workshops, retreats, special programs, spiritual gatherings, fundraisers, weddings and more. Please keep in mind that Stillpoint is an all adult, non-smoking, pet-free wilderness lodge..
We can accommodate groups of up to 50 adults, including 22 overnight guests.
Event fee covers:
- Lodging for up to 22 people
- All meals, featuring seafood and organic gardens more info
- Round-trip boat transportation for overnight guests
- Beverages and snacks available throughout the day
- Spacious activity room and lounge
- AV equipment with projector, 100" screen and Wi-Fi
- Use of tables and chairs and linens
- Optional hiking, guided kayaking, yoga and massage
2 night minimum, June-September
Day guests, additional boat transportation, beer & wine, massage, gift shop, gratuities and 3% tax not included.
For a price quote or more information:
Click to Email Us or call 907-296-2283
Destination Wedding in Halibut Cove, Alaska
Be a guest at your own wedding. This is your time to be with family, friends and each other while we take care of the details.
Our wilderness lodge is the ideal setting for a casually elegant wedding, reception and honeymoon.
Fall in love with our cozy waterfront cabins and breathtaking views of Halibut Cove and the Kenai Mountains.
Relax after the wedding in your own private honeymoon cabin, the Hermitage