"We had the most wonderful team building retreat. Halibut Cove is a magical place, and at Stillpoint you have one of those rare experiences that matches the surroundings!" ~ Ken Osterkamp, AARP Alaska State Director
Private Events and Weddings
Stillpoint in Halibut Cove is the ideal setting for an intimate gathering of your closest associates, friends and relatives. We welcome the use of our lodge for events in keeping with our mission:
"To provide a peaceful place to reconnect with ourselves, nature and a source beyond ourselves".
Stillpoint is an all adult, non-smoking, pet-free wilderness lodge.
Private Events Include: adult reunions, corporate seminars, board meetings, birthday and anniversary celebrations, girlfriend getaways, creative workshops, retreats, special programs, spiritual gatherings, fundraisers and weddings.
We can accommodate groups of up to 50 adults, including 22 overnight guests.
Event fee covers:
- Lodging for up to 22 people in our cozy log cabins
- All meals, featuring our mindful gourmet cuisine more info
- Beverages and light snacks available throughout the day
- Yoga, local hiking and guided kayaking
- Spacious activity center, dining room and lounge
- Audio-video equipment with projector,100" screen and Wi-Fi in the lodge
- Tables and chairs
- Round-trip boat transportation to Stillpoint in Halibut Cove for overnight guests
- We will be glad to assist you in planning your event
- Tables and chairs
$3,500/night reserves exclusive use of Stillpoint
2 night minimum, June-September
Day guests, additional boat transportation, beer & wine, massage, gift shop, gratuities and 3% tax not included.
Day-guests average $60/person plus boat transportation.
For more information:
Click to Email Us or call 907-296-2283
Destination Wedding in Halibut Cove, Alaska
Be a guest at your own wedding. This is your time to be with family, friends and each other while we take care of the details.
Our wilderness lodge is the ideal setting for a casually elegant wedding, reception and honeymoon.
Fall in love with our cozy waterfront cabins and breathtaking views of Halibut Cove and the Kenai Mountains.
Relax after the wedding in your own private honeymoon cabin, the Hermitage