Inspiring places abound all around to stimulate imagination
and welcome stirrings of the heart.
Stillpoint Lodge is a beautiful facility, which has a relaxed, informal atmosphere. It is a place where the soul is set free, where you can explore the nature of consciousness and understand the source of your inner energies. Stillpoint is the newest architectural award-winning wilderness lodge in Alaska.
- Large copper doors welcome you to enter the awe-inspiring lodge, the heart of Stillpoint
- A bridge in the entry leads you into the main activity room. Step across an indoor trickling creek, which fills the space with the calming sounds of water.
- Warm yourself in the lounge by our blue-green serpentine fireplace, created by local artist Leo Vait.
- Vegetable gardens, in a multitude of colors and textures, artfully display the promise of healthy meals.
- Choose to deepen your experience by walking the labyrinth or sitting quietly in the Poustinia.
American Institute of Building Design 2005 National Honor Award of Excellence
Harvey Dean Prickett- Dean Architects, Anchorage, AK
Our commitment to our guests is to provide a quiet place of relaxation, replenishment and peace, where you can safely access the wilderness and bask in the beauty of nature. Our adult-only, pet-free, smoke-free wilderness lodge is also a cell phone sensitive zone, to maximize your peace and solitude. You are welcome to use your cell phone at your cabin, or in one of our optimized cell phone areas.
We provide a bridge between:
Wilderness and Comfort
Simplicity and Elegance
Movement and Stillness
Group Interaction and Personal Reflection
Laughter and Introspection
Creativity and Spirituality
Click to see: